Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Red, WHITE, and BLUE...

"I love my freedom.  I love my America."
  + Jessi Lane Adams


 +++


With July 4th creeping our way, nothing screams 
PATRIOTISM like the color scheme RED, WHITE, and blue. 

This BOLD and Bright combo brings a 
CLASSIC AMERICAN feel to any 
INTERIOR!

Personally, it makes me want HOT DOGS 
and SLIP n SLIDES!


+++


 
This CHILD'S room designed by 
ASHLEY Whittaker is a POSH 
take on PATRIOTISM!


EVERY detail from the star print CARPET 
to the AMERICAN flag 
WALLPAPER gets me in the SPIRIT for the fourth!


+++


A great mix of PATTERNS make 
this a more subtle approach to the COLOR palette!


+++


girl's rooms - red damask paint wallpaper turquoise blue desk lamp chair nailhead trim turquoise blue leather twin headboards built-ins cabinets bookcases red silk drapes silk cushions blue bed skirt accents
This teen's room has an UPSCALE feel with the Crystal
CHANDELIER
and the non-traditional  
TURQUOISE substituted for BLUE.  

I HEART the BOHO feel!




+++





MIXING different colors 
makes this a  BEACHY and FUN porch!




+++





RED, WHITE, and blue even works in a KITCHEN!




+++




https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi4uRGFivn9tZVoeVAa5apWDupffJLIqB82vO_TwUxx5Kkt-4dW4nyfJ1K4amg7stjUQFYmpiVbu6KpGpDlqKl4TRUONbkRqc998hXvhI3p74kcMB8jPU5E0yG1pnbIfd-edbHZCaVPJg/s1600/red+porch.jpg
I might be a TINY bit OBSESSED with this PORCH!


+++



 
HUM...OH the IDEAS from this 
FOURTH of JULY inspired tablescape!


+++


Need a July 4th RECIPE....



 
My WAIST line wants me to eat this...


+++


But my "I don't care if I end up a MILLION pounds, 
this LOOKS Amazing" side...

SAYS DO IT! 


+++


 Happy FOURTH of JULY!

+++


Bye YA'LL!
Katie Nelson

+++



No comments:

Post a Comment