Thursday, May 19, 2011

BURLAP and LINEN...

+++





Every ONCE in a while....I get a BEE in my Bonnet....
and right now that bee is LINEN and BURLAP.


Call it LOVE, lust, or just PLAIN obsession 
but what started with a SIMPLE quest for a LINEN ottoman, 
has now turned into FULL blown obsession.  
Upon trying to RATIONALLY budget for complete 
replacement of all of my furnishings to 
LINEN and BURLAP inspired items, 
I DISCOVERED that few touches 
HERE and THERE will have to suffice my linen 
FIX until I run ACROSS that money 
TREE that I have been so DESPERATELY trying to find.




+++



PERFECTLY scalloped LINEN bedskirt and tailored 
CANOPY fit for royalty.  
Courtesy of MARTHA STEWART.

P.S. OBSESSION #555....COLORFUL interior DOORS.




+++



 Antique Mercury Glass Table & Bedside Lamps
 BURLAP shades on ANTIQUE mercury GLASS lamps 
via POTTERY BARN add 
GREAT TEXTURE.



 +++



 Burlap Ottoman Cover
I happened upon this cute RUFFLE and BURLAP 
ottoman COVER.
Nothing says ROMANCE like a few RUFFLES!



+++



http://s3.amazonaws.com/atimg/2179004/burlap2_rect540.jpg
My two LOVES in the same ROOM??? 
What a casual DINING spot....



+++



http://www.housebeautiful.com/cm/housebeautiful/images/AP/slipcover-chair-white-0710-o-neill-02-de.jpg
The COMFORT and RELAXED look is the what 
DRAWS me to this CRISP and clean fabric.



+++



Speaking of crisp and clean....
Interior Designer Lauren Ross
has SLIPCOVERED every SEAT in her 
house for COUTURE level of DETAIL!




+++



0617_covers.jpg
I can't STOP dreaming of this ROOM, 
ever since I FIRST
laid eyes on it (sorry JEREMY).  
The SHEER linen
slipcovers give us a 
GLIMPSE of the detailed CHAIR backs.  
Almost like a MYSTERY! 




 +++


This Ruffled linen SKIRT paired with the
FARMHOUSE sink 
adds just enough contrast with the 
contemporary COLOR of the cabinets 
to PLEASE my DECOR taste!





+++


 
EmersonMade has made the most ADORABLE 
stenciled LINEN NAPKINS.  
What a CASUAL addition to any TABLE SCAPE!





+++


 LAST but Not LEAST...
WHO wouldn't LOVE to SNUGGLE up in this BED 
next to that HANDSOME linen  
NIGHTSTAND?





+++



...OFF to budget for my LINEN 
and BURLAP home MAKEOVER!




Bye YA'LL!
Katie Nelson



+++



1) via  Martha Stewart Living 2) via Pottery Barn 3) via Esty Shop PaulaAndErika 4) via Apartment Therapy 5) via House Beautiful 6) via Country Living 7) via Apartment Therapy 8) via Home Be...Inspired 9) via thekitchn and EmersonMade 10) via Adore Mag

No comments:

Post a Comment