Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Time WARP...

"It becomes increasingly easy, 
as you get older, to drown in nostalgia."
  
+Ted Koppel

 +++

The RECENT, sad NEWS of Sherwood Schwartz passing 
(The creator of the BRADY BUNCH
and Gilligan's Island, duh!); 
had me THINKING of my FAVORITE 
childhood TV SHOWS and movies.

SOoO...I thought I would SPARK your memory with a FEW 
of the FAMOUS houses from these SITCOMS and MOVIES...

SEE if you can guess what HOUSE the show is on...

AHHHH the memories...


+++



 

 Uncle Phil, CARLTON, Ashley, and VIVIAN Banks...


+++


 MARCIA, Marcia, MARCIA!




+++



Cameron's DAD'S Ferrari BREAKS the 
glass and SMASHES below...


+++



File:SouthForkFront.jpg


J.R. and Sue ELLEN at SOUTH fork RANCH...




+++



"Hey, I'm going to give you to the count of TEN, 
to get your ugly face out of my PROPERTY, 
before I pump your GUTS full of lead! 1, 2, 10!"



 +++





The WINSLOW'S lived in this FAMOUS pad...




+++







Beaver and WALLY...




+++






Uncle JESSE...




+++




Brandon, Dylan, Brenda....



+++




The LUTZ family HAUNTING...


 (This PICTURE gives me the CHILLS...)




+++


File:BillCosbyApartment.jpg


The HUXTABLE house in BROOKLYN Heights...



+++




The SEAVER'S...
DAD'S a psychiatrist and MOM'S a reporter...





 How DID you Do?


OHhH to BE in the 80's again...




 +++



HAPPY Reminiscing!

P.S. COMMENT below if I left out one of 
YOUR favorite TV or MOVIE house.


+++


Bye YA'LL!
Katie Nelson


+++





No comments:

Post a Comment